politics Trump

"There is no question in the mind of any American why this man’s job is over".

"There is no question in the mind of any American why this man’s job is over".

12 comments on “Hours After Removing Purple Heart Recipient Alexander Vindman, Trump Fires Gordon Sondland

1. mfn says:

LOL. Trump channeling his inner Don Corleone. #MAGA

2. The question I have is ‘who is preparing the judges list?’ that Trump and the Republicans are setting up all over the nation. He was proud to announce at the breakfast “194 so far and many more in the pipeline”. I assume these are Federal appointments that don’t have to stand for re-election every six years. I suspect abortion and women’s rights will suffer among other things. Or does whatever party that is in power stack the deck?

3. derek says:

Hey, immigration is down and Black Lives Matter has been squelched! Nothing else matters.

4. Anonymous says:

trump sure acts like a Don. Not a good thing btw.

I’ll trust Vindman over Sondland and Sondland over trump every time.

If the judges are fair I have no problem with the choices. Don’t like the nuclear option but the consequences of winning. Some of the nominees have been halted, maybe not enough, but hopefully there is some rationality.

5. Anymouse says:

At least Trump learned his lesson, right, Susan?
    “I am omnipotent.”

6. Dana says:

I’m currently having to deal with my wife’s 75 year old brother, who has a lousy Medicare ADVANTAGE plan, and has NO LTC (long term care insurance).

This is this guy’s story: We “took him in” to our home about 6 months ago, because he can’t walk, he needs help feeding, bathing, and dressing himself. And he wears diapers because… yeah.
    Three times a week, I load him into my car, via a wheelchair, and take him to his Dialysis treatments to a town 52 miles away, and sit in that town for four hours, three times a week, in the waiting room until his dialysis is done, load him back up in the car and drive 52 miles back home.

He’s been in and out of hospitals and rehab facilities for over a year now, and his insurance will no longer pay for his care (his Medicare days have run out, and so have the days on his Medicare Advantage insurance).

So that’s the picture.

The really BAD part?

While we aren’t bathing him, dressing him, feeding him, changing his diapers, digging turds out of his ass, and cleaning up his puke, he sits in front of the TV all day (IN OUR HOME) watching FOX news, and rails on about the terrible socialists and commies who are destroying this country by trying to tear down his God Emperor Trump, and about how all those evil, immoral, ignorant Democrats are a bunch of Godless, hateful ass holes who do nothing but HATE, HATE, HATE!

But do you know what? He knows when he says these things, he’s talking about US, my wife and I, who are taking care of him.

Yeah, that’s right… US, the ones taking care of him.

We are the “terrible socialists and commies who are destroying this country by trying to tear down his God Emperor Trump, the evil, immoral, stupid Democrats, the hateful ass holes who do nothing but HATE, HATE, HATE!”

NONE of his irresponsible CHILDREN (he has FOUR kids, aged 37 through 55) will deal with his problems, and they DUMPED him in OUR lap, so it’s up to US two 70 year old baby boomers to figure out a way to pay anywhere from $85,000 to $95,000 a year for his hateful, irresponsible A$$ in our home.

Currently, I’m working on selling off all of his so-called assets and am shelling out big bucks to an elder law attorney to create a miller trust (a QIT) so he can qualify for MEDICAID (to pay the $85-$95,000 per year medical costs).

And yeah, you had better believe this: As soon as I get him on Medicaid – I’m gonna stick him in a nursing home, where he can sit in there all day watching FOX news, and raise hell all he wants.

When that day comes (I hope soon), I will thank God I won’t have to listen to him any more, and can forget he ever existed.

7. Anonymous says:

retarded and evil

8. MC says:

Really, really difficult being a caregiver. Frustrating and exhausting, debilitates both emotionally, physically, and financially. Good on you, Dana, for what you are currently doing hard as it is.

9. derek says:

I wonder if you can use a child safety tool to block Fox from your cable line up.