cartoon break

One Cartoonist Begs Trump: ‘Let Me Finish My F**king Cartoons!’

"Please slow down"...

Via Steve Sack


3 comments on “One Cartoonist Begs Trump: ‘Let Me Finish My F**king Cartoons!’

  1. d. dugger. says:

    Sorry, not sure that qualifies as a cartoon, but rather it seems more likely a historical drawing representing the facts of the Trump Administration.

    • Anonymous says:

      D, a cartoon is not necessarily “funny” but some of the best are symbolizing, satirizing, or caricaturing some action, subject, or person of popular interest — which this man’s work certainly does. Click on the ‘Via Steve Sack’ link just above top left corner of this ‘toon and run thru many of his pieces lined up! Just a glance looks like maybe 99% of his work is Trump related and the other 1% is just political in general. Some did make me laugh, some made me think, many were right on target and perfectly worth 1,000 words! All Excellent! And definitely historical of Trump’s persona as a ridiculous president!

      – Murphy

  2. Curt A Tyner says:

    This is beyond funny, it is magic. Thanks H.

Leave a Reply to d. dugger. Cancel reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.