You know, sometimes you just have to laugh and Monday is undoubtedly one of those times.
There’s not enough time in the day to break down and expound upon the myriad absurdities, flagrant affronts to human rights, and instances of foreign policy naïvety inherent in today’s Trump headlines.
And although endeavoring to explain all of the things wrong with the bullet points you’re about to read is an exercise in futility, we would encourage readers to note the following…
This is: an unstable, nuke-wielding, narcissistic, reality TV show host inviting a notorious human rights offender who once called Barack Obama a “son of a whore” to the White House to discuss how to deal with the nuclear threat posed by an unhinged, nuke-wielding, boy king who has now himself been invited to meet with said unstable, narcissist who thinks said unhinged boy king is “obviously” a “smart cookie.”
Just let that sink in….
- TRUMP: LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING WITH PHILIPPINES’ DUTERTE
- TRUMP: IF DUTERTE COMES TO THE WHITE HOUSE, `THAT’S FINE’
- TRUMP OPEN TO MEETING NORTH KOREA’S KIM: BLOOMBERG INTERVIEW
- TRUMP SAYS CONDITIONS WOULD NEED TO BE RIGHT FOR KIM MEETING
- TRUMP SAYS KIM ‘OBVIOUSLY A PRETTY SMART COOKIE’
We thought this summed it up nicely…