S&P 500

Trader: You Don’t Have To Like Stocks, You Just Have To Buy Them

"The market keeps going up and quant models and passive index funds don’t care why, just that it is. And they choose to or are forced to keep participating."

"The market keeps going up and quant models and passive index funds don’t care why, just that it is. And they choose to or are forced to keep participating."
This content has been archived. Log in or Subscribe for full access to thousands of archived articles.

4 comments on “Trader: You Don’t Have To Like Stocks, You Just Have To Buy Them

  1. Well the Swiss National Bank has loaded up on equities notably FANGs. These same clueless gov’t hacks who lost a trillion on the Euro and sold gold for $300. So maybe third time’s a charm but doubt it.

  2. Good…heisenberg has given up spitting into the wind..now I AM confident we’re much closer to a Major League ass kicking. Banks have made some incredible buy and sell blunders in the past…and when they must they’ll flood the markets with whatever they have.

    • “heisenberg has given up spitting into the wind”.. maybe Greg only read the title.

    • Yesterday per Elliott Wave International, 91% of managers who identify as market bears were 91 percent long stocks. I guess heisenberg is among the remaining 9% holdouts and the bull market continues. No doubt it’s similar for bitcoin too…lol

Speak On It

Skip to toolbar