Trump Whistle-Blower

"I don't care. Get her out tomorrow."

"I don't care. Get her out tomorrow."

10 comments on “‘Take Her Out’: Trump Caught On Tape Telling Lev Parnas To ‘Get Rid’ Of Marie Yovanovitch

1. mfn says:

Sounds a heckuva lot like a high crime/misdemeanor to me. #MAGA

2. Got to get it on the news nationally. Even if the Republicans debunk it as fake it’ll be in people’s minds.

3. Stephen in Canada says:

MATFA – Make America Trump Free Again

4. PJSPHD says:

“Take her out.”

There is only a bad spin and a terrible spin on that statement. I’m sure Nunes will say Trump just wanted Parnas to have a date with her.

5. Interesting. When having dinner with POTUS smart people wear a wire.

6. Anonymous says:

so potus is telling a private citizen to ‘take her out’?? potus can remove any ambassador he wants for any reason. is/was he too ignorant to know this?

on the trial: if he’s removed then Pence is prez and all his religious extremists with him. is it possible to find him guilty and not remove him?

7. PaulMiller says:

“An Even Fewer Good Men” by Paul Miller

Alec Baldwin as Trump: You want answers?!

DeNiro as Adam Schiff: I want the truth!

Trump: You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a country that’s gonna have walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who’s gonna do it? You? You, Rep Schiff? I have a greater ego than you can possibly fathom.
    You don’t want the truth. You want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a House Representative who rises and sleeps under the Ukrainian money Congress provides, then questions the manner in which I provide it.

Schiff: Did you order the Hunter Biden investigation prior to releasing the funds?

Trump: Ghoul-liani did the job I sent him to do.

Schiff: Did you order the code red?

Trump: You’re goddamn right I did!

Republican jurors: In light of this confession, the defendant is acquitted anyway, and offered a sincere apology by the U.S. Senate

8. I’m curious how this tape plays into the larger case and the larger narrative. While the tone of the conversation is “really gross” to my ears, it does seem like POTUS could choose to “take her out” anytime he wanted, right?

So unless I’m missing a nuance, it seems like the big takeaway from this singular piece of information is that it blows an even bigger hole in his already Swiss-cheese like story that he doesn’t know Parnas.

Then again for all I know Trump may have conversations like that with his cashier at McDonald’s and could truthfully say he doesn’t know her….

9. Anonymous says: